Broken People Get Recycled
I am fucking crazy. But I am free.
"How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?"
Someone come have sex with me ae
Like I’m lonely and horny and it’s no fun
"Nineteen things I’ve learned before I turned nineteen.
1. Always carry $5 and a lighter with you (even if you don’t smoke).
2. Ask every person you meet how their day is going. Genuinely ask with the soul intention of learning how their day is. Ask the coffee shop employee. Ask the person next to you in line at Walmart. Ask your distant friend. Ask everyone.
3. Take many photos of yourself. Take photos of yourself when you’re happy. Take photos of yourself when you’re sad. Take photos of yourself because there are millions of trees in the world, and we all look at the same sky, but there is only one of you.
4. Stay in contact with your parents. Try not to hate them. They are the reason you have the ability to feel anything at all. Try not to hate your parents.
5. Opening your skin will not set your demons free. Open your heart. Open your mind. Open your hands.
6. Nobody knows anybody completely. That’s okay.
7. Be gentle, but be aggressive. Take a stand. Nobody hears your voice if you stay silent.
8. Respect everybody. We are all humans trying to survive. We all deserve respect.
9. Wearing black will ALWAYS make you feel better about yourself.
10. Always give tips, whether it be a couple extra dollars or a piece of mind. You never know how much you could be helping someone.
11. Change is the only thing consistent in life. Do not allow that bother you. Embrace chance and move with life, whichever direction it chooses to take you.
12. Smile often. Smile at strangers. Smile at your friends. Smile when nobody is looking and you’re alone in your bedroom. Smile when somebody is rambling to you.
13. Body image means nothing. Your body is merely just a seatbelt in the car. Your body is here to protect you. You choose the direction you go, and your body will not hold you back. Only you can hold yourself back.
14. Don’t hold grudges. Don’t allow yourself to hate anybody. Forgive them. Learn to love them for the person you never got to see them to be. Believe that a beautiful human exists in that person. Wish them well.
15. Drink orange juice. Lot’s of it.
16. Don’t allow the opinions of others to choose your destiny. We are all simply trying to live our own life.
17. Sing all the time. Sing off key. Sing in a silly voice. Sing like you’re on stage. Sing no matter who is around. Singing is breathing for the soul. Sing.
18. Take time to think. Write your feelings down. Write letters to the people you love. Texting is overrated and not as heartfelt as a nice handwritten letter.
19. Live for yourself. Breathe for yourself. Do everything in your life for nobody but you. This is your life. This is it."
You've been tagged! Post 10 things about yourself, and then tag 10 of you favorite followers! Have fun :)
You cutie, you’re my favourite too.
1. My favourite thing to have on toast is peanut butter and marmite, together, like at the same time.
2. I don’t really like ice cream, but I eat it anyway.
3. I love the sound of rain on the roof when I’m in bed.
4. I’m not related to the people I call my family.
5. I have a pet succulent called Mr Plant. He’s been on a plane more times than most of my friends.
6. My sexuality confuses the fuck out of my. So much fucking anxiety.
7. I would much rather curl up in bed with a book and a cup of tea than socialise, so you should feel super special if I take time to hang out with you.
8. The inside of my head is terrifying and brilliant at the same time: I’m not quite sure I like it but at the same time I do. I wish I could paint so I could paint what goes on inside there.
9. I love to write. But I have no confidence in my writing so I never let anybody read it. I’d love to be a published author some day.
10. I always end up pushing away the people I love the most, mainly with my fears that I will lose them or they will get sick of me #workingonit